Remove unwanted fat with a 60 minute appointment
Remove your unwanted fat cells with a tailored non-surgical procedure. Cryolipolysis is a great alternative to liposuction, with a non-surgical approach with no downtime needed. This treatment does not require any anaesthetic, time off work, no garment post-treatment or weekly massages.
Cryolipolysis Fat Removal has no risk of infection as it is a non-invasive fat reduction procedure.
Summary of Your Treatment
Procedure TimeApprox 45/60 Minutes
Back to WorkApprox no downtime
Full RecoveryApprox 24 hours
Sensitivity PeriodApprox 1 week
How many treatments?Varies depending on fat cells - 2-3 treatments
ResultsImprovements visible 5-12 weeks
Duration of ResultsPermanent removal of 25-35% Fat in any area
Risks and ComplicationsNumbness (for approx 7-14days) in treated area
How many treatment do you need for Fat Freezing?
For Cryolipolysis | Fat Freezing we recommend 1-4 treatments depending on the client. Most clients see great results after the first treatment.
This will typically be determined at your consultation on how many treatments you would need. London Skin will always give you an estimate and personalised body plan for your problematic areas,
Why wait 6-12 Weeks to see results?
After you Cryolipolysis | Fat Freezing procedure, the body naturally disposes of the unwanted dead fat cells.
This takes time as your body is busy processing and breaking down the fat cells through a procedure called Apoptosis – through which enzymes break down the cells into smaller pieces to allow for your white blood cells (macrophages) to remove them from your body permanently and this is why your body needs the time to adjust and reline the fat cells and contour your shape.
How does Cryolipolysis | Fat Freezing work?
Cryolipolysis uses TGA approved technology to eliminate fat cells without the need for surgery or needles and with no harm done to surrounding tissue and skin.
How much gap is required between Cryolipolysis treatments?
Individual treatment sessions in the same area should be scheduled from 4-6 weeks apart.
Is Fat Freezing | Cryolipolysis Permanent?
Yes, Cryolipolysis is a permanent solution to get rid of stubborn fat cells. The fat cells are crystalised and frozen through Cryolipolysis treatment, they are destroyed naturally and gone forever! Any remaining fat cells can still enlarge over time if weight is put on in the future and can therefore affect results, but typically if you regain the same weight and BMI (Body Mass Index) as treated your results will be visible.
What results can I expect from Cryolipolysis ?
An average of about 25% fat reduction is seen per treatment, and more than one treatment is recommended to see optimum results.
The final results are fully visible within 6-12 weeks, as the body uses this time to flush away the dead fat cells.
These results are permanent as long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Am I suitable for Cryolipolysis ?
The ideal candidate for fat reduction with Cryolipolysis is a client within 6.35kg of their ideal or normal body weight. The client must have enough pinch able fat in order to fit into the applicator.
We cater to a variety of sizes using different sizes of applicators from petite to large depending on the size of the fat and the area of the body. Obese clients are more suitable for liposuction due to the volume of fat they may hold.
We also cater to clients 6 months post liposuction to even out bad surgical procedures leaving pockets of unwanted fat. Most clients are suitable for Cryolipolysis, however, breastfeeding or pregnant clients are not suitable as well as clients suffering from severe Raynaud’s disease (if you suffer this on your hands and feet it is more likely you are still suitable for this treatment).
At London Skin we have an in-house doctor and that will be available to assist you if you would need medical consultation before commencing Cryolipolysis Treatment
Does Cryolipolysis hurt?
Cryolipolysis is a non-surgical / non-invasive treatment which requires no downtime. You can easily come in during your lunch break and continue with your daily activities.
You might experience slight discomfort from the cooling sensation during the first 5-10 minutes and during the massage at the end of the treatment.
Which areas of the body are Cryolipolysis appropriate for?
The Cryolipolysis procedure can treat visible fat bulges in the Chin, Arms, Abdominal, Flanks, Waist, Bra Fat, Auxiliary Puffs, Inner Thighs, Outer Thigh, Banana rolls, Back Fat, Man Boobs, Breast Fat Tissue.
Does Cryolipolysis tighten loose elastic skin?
Cryolipolysis treatment is a great alternative to undergoing surgery as the area shrinks over time allowing the body to tighten with more chances of stimulating collagen. Cryolipolysis is TGA approved to tighten skin on the chin after treatment. At your consultation, the consultant will point out if you are at higher risk of loose skin and advice on the HIFU ultrasound treatment.
Are there any side effects to Cryolipolysis ?
The main side effects that can occur after a Cryolipolysis treatment will vary from person to person. Some client’s will see swelling, redness, itchiness and bruising a few weeks post treatment, but can go back to normal activities straight after the treatment.
What to expect after the Cryolipolysis Treatment
- » Typically, there is minimal discomfort and recovery time after the procedure. Most patients are able to return to their daily routine immediately after the procedure
- » The treated area may be red for up to a few hours after the applicator is removed.
- » Many patients have minimal discomfort following the procedure, however you may experience one or more of the following sensations: deep itching, tingling, numbness, tenderness to the touch, pain in the treated area, strong cramping, nausea, bloating, diarrhea, muscle spasms, aching and/or soreness. Consult your doctor if these conditions persist beyond two weeks or worsen over time.
- » Following the procedure, a gradual reduction in the thickness of the fat layer will take place. You may start to see changes as early as three weeks after the procedure and you will experience the most dramatic results after one to three months. Your body will continue naturally to process the injured fat cells from your body for approximately four months after your procedure.
- » In rare cases, patients have reported darker skin colour, hardness, discrete nodules, freeze burn, enlargement of the treated area, hernia or worsening of existing hernia following the CoolSculpting procedure. Surgical intervention may be required to correct the enlargement or hernia.
Measures that can be taken to alleviate discomfort post-treatment:
- » Apply compression garments to the treatment area
- » Apply heating pads and/or ice to the treatment area (20 minutes on then 20 minutes off)
- » Stretching
- » Benadryl use at night per dosage and directions on medication label
- » Weight gain will prevent you from appreciating your full results. Maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine after your procedure can help prevent this.
- » Schedule a follow-up medical assessment to review your clinical results and discuss the option of additional treatments to achieve desired fat reduction.
- Please call us at 0417 691 316 if your symptoms appear to worsen or last longer than three weeks.
Indicative units per area
|Small Cycle x1 Freeze Paddle $650 per treatment|
|Medium Cycle x3 Freeze Paddles $1100 per treatment|
|Large Cycle x4 Freeze Paddles $1450 per treatment|
* Treatment Cycles – you may require between 2-3 treatments spaced 5-6 weeks apart. We will discuss this at your consultation.Book a private consultation